This Week at Salem
SUMMER MIDWEEK FULL SCHEDULE
5-6 pm Wednesday Family Meal ($5/adult - $3/kids - $15/max family)
6:00pm Time of Prayer (Sanctuary) & TeamKID Check-in
6:15pm TeamKID for kids thru 5th grade
6:30pm Youth Worship, Summer Bible Study for Adults (Conversations with God series)
7:15pm Worship Choir Rehearsal
PLEASE NOTE that the church offices will be CLOSED on Friday, July 3.
WEDNESDAY NIGHT DINNER MENU for JULY 8:
Hamburger Steak, Mac & Cheese, Corn
Kids: Chicken Tenders & Chips
THIS WEEK'S TOP FIVE!
1. CHURCH-WIDE BARBECUE & FAMILY OLYMPICS - Make plans to join us in the Fellowship Hall on Sunday, July 5 following the morning worship service fore great food and connecting with friends! Our church family is asked to bring designated items - slaw, baked beans, potato salad, pasta salad, hot dogs & buns, chips, and drinks, as communicated through each Bible Study Group. Bring a change of clothes and join us for our FAMILY OLYMPICS after lunch that will be filled with light-hearted games and competition for the entire family!
2. SUMMER MIDWEEK HAS LAUNCHED ON WEDNESDAYS (see full schedule above)
3. LAKE BAPTISM CELEBRATION - We are planning to host a lake baptism celebration on Sunday afternoon, July 12. If you're interested in being baptized at this special celebration, please complete an information card and write "Lake Baptism" on it. More info will be available soon!
4. PRE-SUMMIT WEEKEND - As we prepare for our 15-day Revival Summit in September, we are hosting a day of spiritual preparation on Sunday, July 19, asking God to bring awakening to our church and our community. DO NOT miss this pivotal day in the life of our church!
5. GOLF TOURNAMENT - Halls to Haiti Golf Tournament, August 22 at Three Ridges Golf Course - 4 person Scramble/1:30 Shotgun Start, Meal provided after the Round, $75 per player. All money raised will go to support Baptist Haiti Mission Camps. Call/text John Vandergriff at 865-696-4485 for more info.